How to Rip Blu-ray Digital Copy movies to Eee Pad Transformer for playing with Pavtube ChewTune
If you are a movie lover, you must have noticed some announced Blu-ray movies include a “Digital Copy” for download onto portable devices like video iPods and PSPs. You may be interested in how it works. And could we manage to transfer Blu-ray digital copy to Transformer playing? Or do we need a Blu-ray drive in my computer to access this movie file?
The digital copy of Blu-ray is another form for movie companies to offer rechargeable movies to us. These Blu-ray digital copy movies are only available in particular devices such as iPod, PSP, or PS3. So, it is difficult for us to Playback Digital Copy Movies on Eee Pad Transformer. The only way is to rip Blu-ray Digital Copy to MP4 format and play digital copy videos on Transformer. Now, what we need is just a useful Digital Copy to ASUS Transformer converter.
Pavtube ChewTune is here to help you Rip Blu-ray Digital Copy to Asus Eee Pad for smoothly playing. With best video and audio sync, Pavtube ChewTune converts digital copy videos with original video quality kept and fast speed.
1. Run Pavtube ChewTune, click “Add” button on the main interface to import Blu-ray digital copy movies, or you may drag and drop the files from your PC to the program.
2. Click “Format” bar and select an output format for digital copy movies to Transformer playing. Most Android tablets support DivX, MPEG-4, and H.264 video codec. Here I recommend “Common Video > H.264 Video (*.mp4)”, because H.264 .mp4 video play well on all the tablets on market (iPad, Galaxy Tab, PlayBook, Xoom, Eee Pad Transformer, etc).
3. Click “Convert” to start to transfer Blu-ray Digital Copy WMV or M4V to MP4. It will take several minutes to finish the conversion of digital copy to MP4 for Transformer. After that, you can freely load the converted MP4 videos to Asus Eee Pad Transformer for smooth playing.
Some tips on using ChewTune:
1. The software must be used on an authorized computer, i.e. when a DRM movie is playable on your computer, you can convert it, and otherwise the software will not convert the movie.
2. Although the software is compatible with Windows XP and 2000, the Windows 7 operation system is preferred.
3. If you’re converting Digital Copy movies from iTunes Store, better set it not remember position before converting movies. Here’s way to go:
Launch iTunes, and switch to “Movies” under LIBRARY. Select the videos you’d like to convert, right click on them, and select “Get Info”.
Switch to “Options” tab, find “Remember position” and select “No” from its drop-down list. Click “OK” to confirm.