Best MXF Converter Mac – Convert C300 MXF files to iMovie AIC for editing smoothly
In this guide, you will learn how to convert & transcode Canon C300 .mxf to iMovie Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) MOV format so that you can smoothly import/edit C300 files in iMovie without rendering time.
Canon has produced many professional camcorders, such as XF series, include XF305, XF300, XF105, XF100, etc. these professional camcorders can help us record vivid images. Recently, a new Camera named Canon C300 came to us. You may have used Canon C300 and XF series camcorders to record many high-definition footages which are in MXF video format, this video format is good for record videos, but it’s not compatible with many editing software, such as iMovie on Mac. You may have the need to import C300 MXF footage to iMovie for editing, but the iMovie doesn’t support MXF files directly.
How to import Canon C300 MXF to iMovie for editing? The best way is to convert MXF to iMovie supported video format, iMovie best supported video format is Apple InterMediate Codec MOV format. You can convert recorded C300 mxf files to AIC MOV for iMovie easily, please follow the guide below.
1. Download Pavtube MXF to iMovie Converter for Mac. This is an excellent Mac MXF to AIC MOV converter, can help you transcode MXF files to any formats you want.
2. Install and launch this MXF to iMovie converter, import Canon MXF footages to the software.
3. Click format bar to choose the output format, for editing Canon MXF files on iMovie, you can choose iMovie-> Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov).
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters such as resolution and bitrate, you can also keep it as original.
5. Click convert button to start to convert MXF to AIC for iMovie.
Pavtube MXF to iMovie converter can convert Canon MXF footages quickly, after conversion, you can use converted files in iMovie smoothly, just have a try.
Hope the guide on “how to import/edit Canon MXF files in iMovie” helps
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one bluray ripper for Mac, Mac DVD Ripper, and Video Converter for Mac. can convert 1080p cameras/camcorders footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space. The Mac iMedia Converter is also able to extract audios from Blu-ray discs, DVDs and videos for media players with high quality and fast conversion speed.
Learn More About Pavtube Special Offers