Import/convert Canon C300 MXF to ProRes for Final Cut Pro X
Canon C300 is one of the best camcorders produced by Canon. The EOS C300 camera has been designed to meet the demanding needs of cinema industry professionals. This camcorder brings Canon’s expertise and decades of experience sensors, lenses, image processing and design to the world of motion picture capture.
You may have the need to edit Canon C300 MXF files in FCP X on Mac, but, as we know, the FCP X doesn’t support MXF format, so you can’t import and edit MXF videos in Final Cut Pro X directly. Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac will help you. It can convert MXF files to ProRes 422 for FCP X, more output formats are also supported.
1. Download Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac. It can convert MXF video to any formats you want, such as Apple ProRes 422 MOV.
2. Install and launch this best C300 MXF to FXP X Converter.
3. Click format bar to choose the best output format. If you want to edit C300 MXF video in Final Cut Pro X on Mac, you are recommended to choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov). It’s the best format for editing in FCP X.
4. You can click “settings” to adjust output parameters.
5. Click convert button to start. Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac will help you convert Canon C300 MXF to ProRes MOV format quickly.