How often do you change your avatar? You know what an avatar is – it’s that graphical representation of yourself that you use online! You put avatars on Twitter, on forums, and just about anywhere else you have a presence online. Wicket keeps bugging me for an avatar. Crazy dog – I’ve made him one! He is just too lazy to use it anywhere!
If you want to spice up your avatar, consider using Avatar Pho.to. It’s a free web-based photo editing platform, with one-click fixing! Edit your pictures and add cool effects to them in seconds, just by clicking your mouse button.
You can take a graphic and animate it even. If you look at the examples, you’ll see several different representations of Britney Spears. She appears blurry, animated, and even sketched! You can matrix your avatar, set it on fire, or make it look like it’s underwater!
Assuming you don’t want to use Britney as your avatar, just upload your own picture or link to wherever it resides online. I uploaded one of my own avatars to play with. The effects are fun, and allowed me to spice up the old boring avatar. I wouldn’t recommend using MY picture for your own avatar… you do want friends online, right?
If you have other recommendations for cool or fun websites, let me know what they are.
- Ulead PhotoImpact 10 – Professional Image Editing Made Easy
- Pinnacle Studio Plus 9 AV/DV Deluxe
- Photoshop CS4 After the Shoot
- Digital Photo Editing for Seniors: Learn How to Edit Your Digital Photos with Arcsoft PhotoStudio (Computer Books for Seniors series)
- Photoshop CS3 Extended Video and 3D Bible
- PhotoPlus X3 Digital Studio
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 [OLD VERSION]
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 Plus Premiere Elements 2.0 [DVD]
- Edit Digital Photos CD-ROM
- iolo Search and Recover 3 [Instantly recover deleted files, photos, email]
- Edit Your Digital Photos
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum?
Want to copy your Avatar DVD/Blu ray disc?