During the most special and happy family days of the year, what have you done to enjoy this amazing Christmas holiday? Have you held a party with your big family or friends? Have you recorded all the meaningful and unforgettable moments as precious memories via a Canon, Sony, or Pansonic AVCHD camcorder? Then it is a good idea to make a christmas video and upload them onto YouTube for sharing with everyone else in the world.
For editing these AVCHD MTS files smoothy, we need convert MTS files to AVI,MPG or MOV with Pavtube AVCHD MTS File Converter.
- Converting Panasonic HDC-TM700 MTS files to edit
- How to transfer AVCHD files to Final Cut Express 4
- How to import MTS files to Windows Movie Maker for editing
- How to convert MTS files to MPEG-4
- How to import MTS to Pinnacle Studio working smoothly
- How to convert MTS to AVI for playing
- How to convert AVCHD MTS to MOV for editing on MAC
- How to convert,edit,merge,deinterlace MTS footages and capture the snapshot images in one tool
- How to import MTS files to Final Cut Express for editing
- How to import MTS files to iMovie for editing
How to upload christmas videos to YouTube.
1. Go to YouTube.
2. Create an account if you do not already have one. Or go onto the next step if you already have an account.
3. Log into your account.
- .AVI (Audio Video Interleaved)
- .3GP (cell phones)
- .MOV (Mac)
- .MP4 (iPod/PSP)
- .MPEG or .MPG (Motion Picture Experts Group)
- .FLV (Adobe Flash)
- .SWF (Shockwave Flash)
- .M4V (h.264)
- .WMV (Windows Media Video)