How to edit Canon 5D Mark III MOV video in Adobe Premiere?
In March, 2012, Canon is proud to present the highly anticipated EOS 5D Mark III. With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform. You may be a Canon fan like me, and you have got a 5D3, it’s great for us to take photos and record videos. Canon supports full HD videos recording, and recorded video format is MOV with MPEG-4/H.264 codec. Canon 5D3 video format is good to record videos but is not easy to use in editing software, like Adobe Premiere in Windows. Premiere supported best video format is WMV format, so it’s a good choice to convert 5D3 MOV format to WMV for editing in Premiere, you can follow the steps below.
1. Download and install Pavtube Video Converter. It’s an excellent software which can convert MOV to WMV for Premiere, more output formats are also supported, such as MKV, AVI, MP4, etc.
2. Import the 5D3 MOV video you want to convert.
3. Click format column to choose the best video format for editing in premiere. You are recommended to choose Adobe Premiere -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv).
4. You can customize output parameters as you want. adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc according to your need, higher the bitrate, higher the quality.
5. After these steps above, click convert button to start converting 5D Mark III MOV to WMV for Adobe Premiere, this 5D3 MOV to Premiere converter will help you convert videos with best quality guaranteed.